Jess Pryles is a full-fledged Hardcore Carnivore. She’s a cook, author, and TV personality specializing in the field of meat, with a particular expertise in beef. She’s also a respected authority on live fire cooking and BBQ. Born in Australia, she now resides in Austin, Texas.
- Founder – Australasian BBQ Alliance
- Multi-certified BBQ judge
- Cookbook author
- Creator – Hardcore Carnivore meat seasoning rubs
- Host and guest judge on an abundance of TV shows, Beat Bobby Flay, Kids BBQ Championship, Aussie BBQ Heroes and the Today Show.
- Grilling and beef expert, hosting regular classes and workshops throughout the year
- Curator and guest host for the Australia Day BBQ event held at Texas Governors Mansion.
- Guest speaker at Camp Brisket, American Meat Science Association RMC conference, Australian Intercollegiate Meat Judges conference.
- Hasn’t met a protein she can’t cook.
JESS’ TOP RATED
"The Flatiron is a perfect choice for my EDC knife because it does a great job doubling as an impromptu BBQ tool, wood splitter, package opener, anything you throw at it. And let’s face it – it’s got a great design and just looks cool too."Shop Now
Vital Fixed Blade
"In meat cutting a sharp knife is everything. Solution? Replaceable blades."Shop Now
"The Armbar Cork lives in my pocket on a daily basis. Perfect for when I forget my EDC, or when I need to open a wine bottle in a pinch."Shop Now